What Kind Of Repairs Do You Do?
We have been repairing automatic and manual transmissions for over 54 years. There are other types of work that we specialize on that will be listed below. It is important to understand that we would prefer you have an honest, capable general repair shop do your non-transmission related repairs. However, there is an exception to the rule. If your vehicle needs a repair while we're doing our work, that will either save you money or considerable time, we'll be happy to help you. We never want to "step on the toes" of your general repair so we will be careful when we make recommendation for non-transmission work.
The work we specialize in follows:
- Automatic and manual transmission repair and replacement
- Routine maintenance service on automatic and manual transmissions, transfer cases and differentials
- 4x4 repairs including transfer case and control components
- Clutch repairs including hydraulics
- Differential Repairs and ratio changes
- Converting an automatic transmission to a manual transmission
- Converting a manual transmission to an automatic transmission
- Electronic diagnosis and repairs
- Electronic sensor and computer replacement
- Axle and drive shaft repairs
- Universal joints and CV boots and joints
- Wheel and axle bearing repairs
- Motor and transmission mounts